All EX-RENTAL Moustache Ebikes are fully serviced before sale, used parts as chain, break pads, grips are replaced. The Ebikes are in excellent mechanical condition with some aesthetic marks as you would expect from a bike used in rental flee, with approximately 5000 km ridden and 60 battery recharge cycles. They are sold with one year warranty.
A Moustache electric mountain bike for anyone wanting to explore New Zealand’s vast cycle trail offerings.
Moustache electric mountain bikes have been the undisputed leader for several years thanks to their differential wheel diameter concept. This means it has a larger front wheel to get you smoothly over the humps and hollows, with a smaller, stronger rear wheel which allows for better torque transfer but most importantly one of the shortest chainstays on the market. If this sounds gibberish to you, don’t worry, a quick ride on one and you will be rewarded with ease of handling, especially over tricky sections of trail where one needs to ride slowly around obstacles like rocks for example. Quite simply these just ride better and allow you to enjoy more trails in comfort and control. Trail motorcycles have had this wheel setup since the 70’s!
Featuring front air suspension to allow the bike be perfectly adjusted for the weight of the rider. Air suspension is a key feature that will be appreciated by those with any kind of wrist discomfort.
Key features: Performance motor with the largest 500wh battery, wide range gearset and air suspension forks for supreme comfort.
- Frame – 6061 T4 T6 alloy – Extruded variable thickness hydroformed tubes – Optimized weight balance – Tapered head tube
- Fork – RockShox 30 TK 29 hydraulic with lock-out – 100mm travel
- Motor – BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W – 40/63 Nm – Assistance from 50 to 275 % – 25 km/h – 1000 measurements/second – Sporty – Compact
- Battery pack – BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 Performance – 36v 13.4Ah – 500Wh – Full charge in 4.5 hours, 50% in 2 hours – 2,5 kg – 60 % minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Range – 80 to 180 km at 20 km/h on a flat road (for a 70kg rider) – 50 to 120 km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Display – BOSCH Purion display – 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) – Walk assist
- Drivetrain – Sram GX 10 speed 14×11/42, super wide capacity, more range
- Shifter – Sram X5 10S
- Crankset – Exclusives Moustache reinforced and forged alloy cranks – 14T motor cog (=35)
- Brakes – Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/180 diameter
- Hubs – Shimano – 32 T – Centerlock
- Rims – Alex MD21 – Double wall alloy – Reinforcement eyelets – 32 holes – Compatible with tubeless (with flap)
- Tires – Schwalbe Nobby Nic
- Saddle – Velo ergonomic saddle
- Seatpost – Alloy 27.2 x 350
- Handlebar – Alloy DB 720 mm – Rize 10 mm – 6°up – 9° back – Stem 55 mm
- Pedals – Alloy, wide plateform
- Guarantee – 5 years frame and fork – 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Size – S/41 (1.55 to 1.70 m) – M/47 (1.68 to 1.85 m) – L/53 (1.83 to 1.95 m) approximately
- Color – Titanium
- Option –
- Weight – 21,2 kg