All EX-RENTAL Moustache Ebikes are fully serviced before sale, used parts as chain, break pads, grips are replaced. The Ebikes are in excellent mechanical condition with some aesthetic marks as you would expect from a bike used in rental flee, with approximately 5000 km ridden and 60 battery recharge cycles. They are sold with one year warranty.
Full suspension electric mountain bikes, not just for hitting jumps, these provide unbelievable riding comfort on the rougher trails. Your wrists and back will thank you!
Moustache electric mountain bikes have been the undisputed leader for several years thanks to their differential wheel diameter concept. This means it has a larger front wheel to get you smoothly over the humps and hollows, with a smaller, stronger rear wheel which allows for better torque transfer but most importantly one of the shortest chainstays on the market. If this sounds gibberish to you, don’t worry, a quick ride on one and you will be rewarded with ease of handling, especially over tricky sections of trail where one needs to ride slowly around obstacles like rocks for example. Quite simply these just ride better and allow you to enjoy more trails in comfort and control. Trail motorcycles have had this wheel setup since the 70’s!
Featuring air suspension front and rear to allow the bike be perfectly adjusted for the weight of the rider.
Power-assisted bike—a bike that opens up new paths—that’s the whole philosophy of this range! We have invested so much passion in creating these bikes.
- Frame – 6061 T4 T6 alloy – 140mm rear travel – Extruded variable thickness hydroformed tubes -Optimized weight balance – Tapered head tube
- Schock absorber – Specific MOUSTACHE Air Shock – Dynamic control of rebound , Grip Control Evo, for a better traction – Adjustable air pressure and rebound – 200×51
- Fork – Suntour XCR 29″ LOR air – Hydraulic with lock-out – 120 mm travel – 15 mm Q-lock
- Motor – BOSCH Performance CX 250W – 40/75 Nm – Assistance from 40 to 300% – 25 km/h – 1000 measurements/second – Powerful – Compact
- Battery pack – BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Performance – 36v 11.6Ah – 400Wh – Full charge in 3.5 hours – 2.4 kg – 60 % minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Range – 40 to 140 km at 20 km/h on a flat road (for a 70kg rider) – 25 to 70 km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Display – BOSCH Purion display – 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) – Walk assist
- Drivetrain – Sram GX 10 speed 14×11/42, super wide capacity, more range
- Shifter – Sram X5 10S
- Crankset – Exclusives Moustache reinforced and forged alloy cranks – 14T motor cog (=35)
- Brakes – Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/180 diameter
- Hubs – Alloy CNC with industrial bearings – Front 15 x 100 – Rear 12 x 142
- Rims – Alex MD21- Front 29” – Rear -27.5” – Double wall alloy – Reinforcement eyelets – 32 holes – Compatible with tubeless (with flap)
- Tires – Schwalbe Nobby Nic Front 29 x 2.25 – Rear 27.5 x 2.25
- Saddle – Velo ergonomic saddle
- Seatpost – Alloy 31,6 x 350
- Handlebar – Alloy DB 720 mm – Rize 10 mm – 6°up – 9° back – Stem 60 mm
- Pedals – Alloy, wide plateform
- Guarantee – 5 years frame and fork – 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Size – S/41 (1.55 to 1.70 m) – M/47 (1.68 to 1.85 m) – L/53 (1.83 to 1.95 m) approximately
- Color – Titanium
- Weight – 22,6 kg