The Lundi 26, a unique, androgynous and chic e-bike. Well that’s how our French friends describe it, I describe it as a bloody cheeky cool design that is a whole lot of fun to ride. Those of you who grew up in Christchurch may remember the petrol powered Solex bikes, you will definitely notice a little design inspiration taken from the Solex from the 1960’s.
Electronic gear shifters and internal hub gears? No not a necessity but this system offers incredible ease of use and convenience. For one thing the system with the simple up/down buttons are so easy to select which is a blessing for those folk who don’t have the extended range of finger and thumb dexterity to easily operate standard gear shifters. The other feature is that when you come to a a stop, the system automatically drops down to low gear so one can ride away again in the correct gear.
All this gear shifting goes on seamlessly as the Shimano gears communicate with the Bosch motor so it knows to briefly button off the power to allow for a smooth gear change to go through.
The exclusive and ergonomic Moustache handlebar provides a perfect riding position with optimal vision. Another Moustache innovation: the frame. It has vertical flex to filter vibrations but uses a triple-cavity tube for lateral stiffness, offering maximal stability and safety for unparalleled riding pleasure!
- Frame – Lundi 26 – 6061 T4 T6 alloy – Triple wall down tube
- Fork – Rigid fork – 6061 T4 T6 Aluminium
- Motor – BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W – 40/63 Nm – Assistance from 50 to 275 % – 25 km/h – 1000 measurements/second – Sporty – Compact
- Battery pack – BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Performance – 36v 11.6Ah – 400Wh – Full charge in 3.5 hours – 2.4 kg – 60 % minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Range – 60 to 160 km at 20 km/h on a flat road (for a 70kg rider) – 40 to 100 km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Display – BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit – 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) – Walk assist – Information available offline – USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Drivetrain – Shimano Deore 10 speed 17×11/36, more capacity, more range
- Shifter – Shimano Rapidfire 10S
- Crankset – Alloy cranks / 17T motor cog (=42)
- Brakes – Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Hubs – Shimano – 32 T – Centerlock
- Rims – Alex EN24 26” – Double wall alloy – Reinforcement eyelets – 32 holes
- Tires – Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35 – High air volume for added comfort – Anti-puncture protection
- Saddle – Selle Royal Hertz Gel ergonomic – Special e-bike model
- Seatpost – Alloy suspension – 27.2 x 350 – 31.6 post shim converter
- Handlebar – Exclusive Moustache alloy raised handlebar
- Lights – Low-consumption LED – Front: Spanninga integrated 10 lux / Rear: Pixéo – Powered by the main battery
- Lock – Axa Solid plus integrated
- Kickstand – Alloy – Easy length adjustment – Mounted on chainstay for added stability
- Mudguards – Moustache alloy tubular – Super stable
- Rack – Alloy – Specific semi-integrated Rack -QL3 mount, Ortlieb bag compatible
- Pedals – Alloy, wide plateform
- Guarantee – 5 years frame and fork – 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Size – One size (Size 46, suitable for approximately 1.57m to 1.90m)
- Option –
- Weight – 23,9 kg