New frame design
With a stiff and light aluminium frame, a Bosch 400Wh battery, Bosch’s Active Line Plus motor, an 80mm travel fork and a suspension seatpost the Moustache Xroad 1 is the epitome of versatility and comfort. The Xroad comes equipped with practical and stylish accessories such as its new luggage rack and powerful lights front and rear. The new Xroad is as perfect for getting about day-to-day as it is for exploring further afield on the weekend.
For so many reasons the Moustache Xroad is New Zealand’s most sought after Rail Trail machine. With 80mm of trail-smoothing suspension and an ultra-comfortable suspended seatpost, the perfectly balanced ride will have you riding further, faster and happier
The luggage rack with QL3 system means you can attach the Moustache by Ortlieb panniers in seconds, giving the Xroad FS even more versatility. Its wide platform also makes it compatible with a large range of child seats. The MIK integration allows for quick fitting of a wide range of Basil bags and accessories, with more brands coming soon. Exclusive tubular Moustache mud-guards, ultra solid and reliable, are perfectly centred over the wheel to keep you and your bike dry and clean in all conditions.
Designed specifically with New Zealand conditions in mind, the Xroad ticks every box for comfort, reliability and style. Consumer Magazine NZ shares our high praise for the Xroad, click here to read their thoughts on the Xroad range.
Key benefits of the Xroad 1:
- Bosch’s Active Line Plus Motor delivers smooth, intuitive and near-silent power
- Bosch’s 400wh Battery allows you to ride more and charge less
- The 30 Lux Integrated Front Light means you’ll see and be seen, day and night
- A Shimano 9spd Drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears as well as outstanding durability
- Moustache’s Dual wall Mudguards are lightweight, functional and stylish
- The QL3 Ortlieb Compatible Rack AND MIK System Integration makes your options for carrying luggage limitless