The brand new 2021 Moustache Game 8 is the pinnacle of eMTB Enduro performance with a new frame design, Bosch Performance Line CX motor, integrated 625Wh PowerTube battery and 160mm of travel front and rear. The Game 8 features 29” wheels throughout the range to keep momentum through the roughest of terrain. Shimano 4 piston brakes, 12-speed drivetrains and cutting edge geometry round out the Game 8 package.
The new 160mm frame, with integrated Bosch PowerTube battery, offers improved suspension kinematics, better weight distribution and optimised cable routing for better shifting performance and lower maintenance. The new 2021 Moustache Game 8 is equipped with 27.5+ and 29″ compatibility without affecting the geometry via a flip chip in the bike’s linkage. The Game 8 is available in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL), meaning riders of all heights can enjoy Moustache’s finest Enduro offering to date. Classy finishing touches such as size-specific dropper posts mean the Game 8 is ready to ride straight out of the box.
New Bosch motor and battery
The new Generation Bosch Performance Line CX is the most powerful motor in Bosch’s range and is designed to offer intuitive power delivery on the trail, giving you the right amount of power for every situation. The compact and light unit has minimal resistance while pedalling and is incredibly efficient, meaning more time on the singletrack between charges! Is it time to take your riding to the next level? If the answer is yes, it’s time to throw your leg over the Game 8.
Key benefits of the 2021 Moustache Game 8:
- Fox’s 38 Factory Grip2 Fork is Fox’s best offering in the 38 category, offering unparalleled front end stiffness and control
- Shimano’s new 4 pot XT Brakes provide ultimate control, modulation, and power in all situations
- e*13’s eBike specific Crankset is stiff and durable, meaning you can focus on laying down the power
- As ridden by World and Olympic Champion Julien Absalon
- Tested in the world-class Queenstown Bike Park and surrounds