The brand new 2022 Moustache Game 6 is the pinnacle of eMTB Enduro performance with a new frame design, Bosch Performance Line CX motor, integrated 625Wh PowerTube battery and 160mm of travel front and rear. The Game 6 features 29” wheels throughout the range to keep momentum through the roughest of terrain. Shimano 4 piston brakes, 12-speed drivetrains and cutting edge geometry round out the Game package.
The new 160mm frame with integrated Bosch PowerTube battery offers improved suspension kinematics, better weight distribution and optimised cable routing for better shifting performance and lower maintenance. The new 2021 Moustache Game 6 is equipped with 27.5+ and 29″ compatibility without affecting the geometry via a flip chip in the bike’s linkage. The Game 6 is available in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL), meaning riders of all sizes can enjoy Moustache’s finest Enduro offering to date.
New Bosch motor and battery
The new Generation Bosch Performance Line CX is the most powerful motor in Bosch’s range and is designed to offer intuitive power delivery on the trail, giving you the right amount of power for every situation. The compact and light unit has minimal resistance while pedalling and is incredibly efficient, meaning more time on the singletrack between charges! Is it time to take your riding to the next level? If the answer is yes, it’s time to throw your leg over the Game 6.
Key benefits over Game 4
- Fox’s 38 Performance Fork offers front end control, stiffness, and adjustability
- Shimano’s all-new XT 12spd Drivetrain offers a wide range of gears and Shimano’s famous durability
- Shimano MT520 4 Piston Brakes give you power and modulation in spades
- FSA’s eBike specific Crankset keeps things stiff where they need to be, leaving you to focus on the trail
- As ridden by World Champion Jerome Gilloux
- Tested in the world-class Queenstown Bike Park and surrounds