Challenging environments and heavy loads are no match for the uncompromising and award-winning Benno Boost Sport. This compact and extremely sturdy Etility bike is always ready for the next adventure – close to home or far from civilisation.
Check out Propel Tech’s great overview video highlighting the key features of the Benno Boost and accessory options making this such a versatile cargo bike.
The rigid aluminum frame and big 24” x 2.6” custom tires combine with the Bosch Performance Line Sport Electric motor to provide a powerful, yet composed ride. The unique upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and manoeuvrability. The smart, interchangeable rack and rail system that lets you pick and choose from dozens of possible configurations to suit the mission.
Capability meets versatility to make the Boost E the choice of professional rescue teams, adventurists, bike couriers and everyday suburban explorers.
Benno Boost Sport Specs:
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line Sport 250W, 65Nm
- Load capacity: 60-80kg
- Display: Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 60-130km
- Bosch 4A Compact Charger
- Assisted Speed: full assist to 38km/h then assistance will taper off to 45km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Oversized CRMO Fork with Integrated Headset
- Custom 24″x 2.6″ Benno Dual Sport Tires (45PSI)
- German Herrmans Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Multifunction Rear Rack (Max. Load 90lbs/40kg)
- Secure Yepp Baby Seat Installation (Double)
- Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- Dual Kickstand, Rear wheel guard and Utility front tray included, up to a value of $550.00
- Special Benno Front Trays, Bags and Accessories Sold Separately
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders from 5’2″ to 6’2″)
- Weight: 58.1lbs/26.5kg
- Colour: Wasabi Green, Aqua Green