The Benno RemiDemi is a totally new breed of eBike. The RemiDemi combines a fun, sturdy, and stable ride that gives you more control when riding. The unique and iconic lines of the RemiDemi give it a fresh and simple look. Being a Benno, the RemiDemi naturally has their trademarked Etility® Design. This means the RemiDemi can easily be accessorised with all of Benno’s trays, bags, and other accessories.
With the assistance of the Bosch Performance Line Sport Motor providing 65nm of torque with a full assist to 38km/h then assistance will taper off to 45km/h, wide tyres on smaller wheels are no longer sluggish to ride. Instead, the smaller wheels are agile and lower the frame clearance for riders of all sizes. The wider tyres offer grip in all conditions. Wider tyres also offer more comfort, as they can be run at low pressures that allow the tyre to conform to the terrain and act like suspension.
The step-through frame makes the RemiDemi extremely easy to get on and off. The ease of access of the step-through frame is especially handy when the bike is fully loaded. High handlebars add to the comfort, allowing you to sit upright with a clear view of the road ahead. The RemiDemi’s wide and cushioned saddle is super comfortable and makes riding day after day a breeze. Whether you’re a hardcore cyclist or thinking of getting back on the bike for everyday errands, the 2021 Benno RemiDemi is the most versatile eBike out there.
For more information on the RemiDemi on Benno’s website, click here.
If you’ve got any questions about the Benno RemiDemi, please contact us.
The RemiDemi is available in more colours, click here.
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line Sport 250W, 65Nm Drive System
- Range: 40-120km
- Display: Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Assisted Speed: full assist to 38km/h then assistance will taper off to 45km/h
- Charger: Bosch 2A Compact Charger (approximately 6.5 hours for a full charge)
- Drivetrain and Brakes: Shimano Sora 9-Speed and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Frame: 4130 CRMO Steel Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Fork: 4130 CRMO Steel Fork with Integrated Headset
- Tyres: Super Wide 20” x 4.25” Duro Street Tyres
- Lights: European Herrmans Front and Rear Lights
- Baby seat compatibility: Yepp Maxi EasyFit Child Seat Compatible (Single)
- Benno Front Tray Compatible