The Thule Euroway G2 923 is eBike Studio’s premier choice for transporting most eBikes (with the exception of some mountain bikes with wider tyres).
You can find out more information about why the Euroway G2 923 is one of our favourite bike racks, as well as our other favourites here.
Looking for a rack that supports mountain bikes with wide tyres? The Thule Velocompact 925 is our recommended option.
- Load capacity (bikes): 3 Bikes
- Load capacity (kg): 51 kg
- Fits wheel dimensions: 2.3″ smooth, 2″ knobbed
- Max bike weight: 24 kg
- Distance between bikes: 19 cm
- Length: 102 cm
- Width: 73 cm
- Weight: 16.4 kg
- Tiltable with bikes
- One Key System compatible
- Rear lights
- Powerplug 7-pin
- Compatible with all NZ towball sizes and most configurations (Interchangeable ball systems require 12mm of parallel sided neck under the ball. Cone shaped ball mounts interfere with the coupler)
- Timeless and elegant design
- Aluminium and other high-tensile lightweight materials ensure carrier is sleek and lightweight
- Smart and innovative pump buckles for wheel straps for most comfortable and secure fastening of wheels, with durable wheel straps
- Ergonomic one-hand-coupling with low closing-force and high stability
- Foot-pedal-tilt for easy and convenient boot access while the carrier and bikes are mounted. A built-in stop prevents the bikes from touching the ground.
- Wide tilt angle allows the opening of even very large rear doors – even with bikes mounted. We recommend test fitting on tall vans to confirm clearance
- Unique, detachable bike frame holders that can easily be removed, then returned in position after the bikes are loaded. A feature that makes loading of bikes faster and much more convenient
- Rubber surface for protecting the bike frames. Fits all bike frames up to 80mm
- Carrier lockable on towbar and all bikes lockable to carrier with one key – compatible with ?Thule-One-Key-System?
- Extendable/movable wheel holders and lights enable transport of bikes with a large wheelbase
- Increased distance between wheel holders for more clearance between the bikes
- Folds flat for easy storage, compact enough to be kept in the boot of the car
- Avoid heavy lifting. Simply roll the bike in place into the carrier by using the loading ramp (RRP $109.00)
- Compatible with all towball sizes and most configurations (except 47mm gooseneck / Euro style and interchangeable ball mounts with cone-shaped bases)
- Fitted with NZ flat 7 pin trailer wiring plug